At Entitlement Catalog, when you configure a workflow action for a service, you can optionally replace the values in various fields with placeholders. Service placeholders are based on service attributes.
- The following placeholders are available for the default service attributes:
- Use #Service[Name] to resolve the name of each service. This placeholder is not based on a service attribute that you configured on the Attributes tab of the service page. For this reason, you cannot configure a service attribute Name.
- Use #Service[NrSubscribers] to resolve the number of subscribers to the service.
- Use #Service[NrSubscriptions] to resolve the number of subscriptions to the service. This placeholder is useful if you allow a service to be delivered multiple times to the same subscriber.
- Use #Service[WorkflowTrigger.Name] and #Service[WorkflowTrigger.Value] to resolve the name or value of the trigger that started the workflow to deliver or return the service. These placeholders can be useful to influence the path of a workflow (using a Compare attributes action (value only)), or to include in a message.