Install the Setup and Sync Tool
When you install Identity Director, you need to install the Setup and Sync Tool first. You can install this application on any device that can connect to the database server that hosts the Datastore. It is usually installed on the administrator's workstation.
- Log on to the target device with a user account that has the role DBO on the database server.
- Run the Identity Director Installer.
- When prompted, choose Select and install components and click Next.
- In the Features section, select the Setup and Sync Tool. Optionally, you can install additional components. Their installation starts after you installed the Setup and Sync Tool.
- Start the installation and follow the Setup Wizard.