You can audit qualification events on the Transaction Engine. These are events in which the Transaction Engine re-evaluates which users qualify for which services, for example when you make changes to people or services.
Qualification auditing is meant for troubleshooting purposes only. Because it leads to a database overhead and impacts the performance of the Transaction Engine, you should only enable qualification auditing when needed.
- Navigate to the installation location of the Transaction Engine. The Transaction Engine is installed by default at C:\Program Files\RES Software\IT Store\Transaction Engine.
- Open the resote.exe.config file and change the following lines:
<setting name="QualificationAuditHistoryInDays" serializeAs="String">
<setting name="EnableQualificationAudit" serializeAs="String">
- Restart the Transaction Engine service for the changes to take effect.
- The value of QualificationAuditHistoryInDays specifies the retention period of the audited data. By default, the data is deleted after 30 days.
- The value of EnableQualificationAudit enables or disables qualification auditing. By default, qualification auditing is disabled.
- True enables auditing
- False disables auditing