Management and Security powered by Landesk
Viewing device properties [Web console]
When you select a device, the device's properties are displayed in the Properties pane below the device list. The Properties pane shows these device attributes:
- ID: The unique ID that the inventory scanner assigns to each device in the database.
- IP address: The IP address of the device.
- Manufacturer: The device's manufacturer.
- Model: The model of the device.
- Processor speed: The speed of the device's CPU.
- Processor type: The type of the device's CPU.
From the console, you can remote control the device, view a detailed inventory, and target the device for an action, such as running a report. If the device is a Linux server, you can use SSH and SFTP for remote access. To view more detailed device information, double-click the device in the All devices list.
To view a device's properties
- In the All devices list, click a device.
- Click the Properties tab in the action pane.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.