Management and Security powered by Landesk
Agent settings: HP BIOS
Tools > Configuration > Agent Settings > HP > HP BIOS settings
Use this dialog to configure BIOS settings that can then be deployed to your managed HP devices.
IMPORTANT: New Inventory scan required for settings changes to appear in the Inventory
Any changes you make on this dialog and deploy to a target HP device will not be reflected in the device's inventory until after the next Inventory scan.
This dialog box contains the following options:
- Settings selection:
- Apply only modified settings to targeted clients: Ensures that only the BIOS settings you've changed with this configuration are applied to the target HP devices.
- Apply all settings to targeted clients: Ensures that all of the BIOS settings contained in this configuration are applied to the target HP devices.
- Feature list:
- Feature: The name of the HP BIOS component.
- Current Setting: The value of the specified HP BIOS component based on the last Inventory scan.
- New Setting: The changed value you want applied to the specified HP BIOS component.
- BIOS access:
- Current BIOS password: Allows access to the HP BIOS data.
- Confirm passwords: Required for access to the HP BIOS data.
- Load default BIOS settings: Clears the existing HP BIOS components' values and resets them to the system default values.
- Name of package to be created:
- Software Distribution package name: Identifies the software package with a unique name.
- OK: Closes the dialog and saves the software package in the Ivanti Software Distribution tool.
- Cancel: Closes the dialog without saving any of your changes.
For step-by-step instructions on configuring HP BIOS settings that can be deployed to target devices, see Create and deploy HP BIOS settings to HP devices.
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.