Management and Security powered by Landesk
Agent settings: HP software policies
Tools > Configuration > Agent Settings > HP > HP software policies
Use this dialog box to configure HP Power Assistant settings that can then be deployed to your managed HP devices.
IMPORTANT: New Inventory scan required for settings changes to appear in the Inventory
Any changes you make on this dialog and deploy to a target HP device will not be reflected in the device's inventory until after the next Inventory scan.
This dialog box contains the following options:
- Name: Identifies the policy settings with a unique name.
- Schedule event:
- Event name: Identifies a particular event in the HP Power Assistant policy. You can add one or more events in order to build a customized power policy.
- Action: Specifies the action this event will perform (Hibernate, Sleep, On).
- Profile name: Specifies the default HP power profile (Power Saver, Balanced, HP Optimized, High Performance) for the event you're defining.
- Day: Indicates which day(s) this event will be activated on target devices.
- Time: Indicates the time of day when this event will be initiated on target devices.
- Add: Saves the event in the list box. You can add as many events as you like when configuring a power policy.
- Update: Saves your changes after you click the pencil icon and make changes to an event.
- Save: Saves the policy and closes the dialog.
- Cancel: Closes the dialog without saving.
For step-by-step instructions on configuring HP Software Policy settings that can be deployed to target devices, see Create and deploy HP Software Policy settings to HP devices.
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.