Management and Security powered by Landesk
Define time filters to use in alert rules
- In the left column of the Alert ruleset page, click Time.
- Click Tasks > New in the right column.
- In the New filter dialog box, enter data in the fields (described below).
- Click Save.
The time filter appears in the list and is available to associate with alerts. Fields in the New filter dialog box include the following:
- Filter name: the identifying name for the filter.
- Schedule: select Specific time for a filter that limits the time and days when the alert is monitored. Select Anytime to monitor the alert continually.
- From and To: select a beginning and ending time during the day when the alert is monitored.
- On these days of the week: select the days that you want the alert monitored.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.