Management and Security powered by Landesk
Include rulesets within other rulesets
One way to make ruleset creation more flexible is to create smaller rulesets that you then combine for different uses. To do this, you can include rulesets within other rulesets.
- At the bottom left of the Alert ruleset page, click Includes.
- In the left column, click Includes.
- In the right column, click Includes > New.
- In the Available rulesets dialog box, select one or more rulesets to include in the current ruleset, then click Save. Use Ctrl+click or Shift+click to select multiple rulesets.
The rulesets are added to the Includes list.
- If you want to remove a ruleset from the Includes list, select it and click Includes > Delete in the right column.
- To see which other rulesets include the current ruleset, click Included by in the left column.
When you include rulesets, each individual ruleset is maintained as an individual XML file. The XML files are not combined, but they reference each other.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.