Management and Security powered by Landesk
Create standalone agent configuration packages
Normally the client configuration utility, wscfg32.exe, configures clients. If you want, you can have the Agent configuration window create a self-extracting single-file executable that installs an agent configuration on the device it's run on. This is helpful if you want to install agents from a CD or portable USB drive, or if you want to multicast an agent configuration.
To create a standalone agent configuration package
- Click Tools > Configuration > Agent configuration.
- Customize the configuration you want to use.
- When you're done, from the configuration's shortcut menu, click Create self-contained client installation package.
- Select the path where you want the package stored. Make sure the file name contains only ASCII characters (a-z, A-Z, 0-9).
- Wait for Endpoint Manager to create the package. It may take a few minutes.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.