Ivanti Endpoint Manager includes components developed by these third parties:
- BitDefender. About Bitdefender: Bitdefender is a global cybersecurity and antivirus software leader protecting millions of systems in more than 170 countries. Since 2001, Bitdefender innovation has consistently delivered award-winning security products and threat intelligence for people, homes, businesses, and their devices, networks, and cloud services. Today, Bitdefender is also the provider of choice, used in over 38% of the world’s security solutions. Recognized by industry, respected by vendors and evangelized by our customers, Bitdefender is the cybersecurity company you can trust and rely on. https://www.bitdefender.com.
© Bitdefender 1997-2023
- Info-ZIP, Copyright (c) 1990-2002 - License
- XPExplorerBar, Copyright (c) 2004, Mathew Hall, All rights reserved - License
- cURL library, Copyright (c) 1996 - 2008, Daniel Stenberg, ([email protected]) at https://curl.se/docs/copyright.html.
- Apache Log4Net - License
- WinPcap: The Windows Packet Capture Library Copyright (c) 1999 - 2005 NetGroup, Politecnico di Torino (Italy). Copyright (c) 2005 - 2009 CACE Technologies, Davis (California). All rights reserved. (https://www.winpcap.org/misc/copyright.htm).
- libpcap, maintained by "The Tcpdump Group" - License
- Newtonsoft - License
- Thinktecture.IdentityModel - License
- AutoMapper - License
- rfc2617, maintained by "The Internet Society" - License
- GMap.Net - MIT License
- FormatterKit, by Matt Thompson - License
- Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler.dll, Copyright (c) 2003-2010 David Hall - MIT License
- Apache License, Version 2.0 Copyright 2006-2014 by Microsoft - License
- Apache License, Version 2.0 Copyright 2011 by Google - License
- Zlib - License
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (https://www.openssl.org)
- This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric Young ([email protected])
- This product includes software written by Tim Hudson ([email protected])