Management and Security powered by Landesk
Viewing application and OS crash data
The inventory scanner now retrieves application crash data from managed Windows devices. This data comes from the Windows event logs. You can view this information in the device inventory under Diagnostic Data.
- Date and time of the last crash
- Application name, version, and date
- Module name, version, and date
- Last exception code
- 30-day count of crashes for this application
- 90-day count of crashes for this application
OS crash data comes from Windows minidumps. Minidumps must be enabled for this to work. This data includes:
- Last crash date
- 30-day count
- 90-day count
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.