Management and Security
Change a local account password
You can change a user's password on a local machine from the console.
To change a user's password
- In the console, from the Network View, click Devices > All devices.
- Right-click the device you want to manage and select Manage local users and groups.
- In the Local users and groups dialog box, click Users.
- Right-click the user you want to change the password for and then click Set password.
- Enter a new password, confirm the password, and then click OK.
- Click OK to verify the password has been changed successfully.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.