Create a local scheduler command
When selecting schedule options, don't be so restrictive that the task criteria are infrequently met, unless that's your intention. For example, while configuring a task, if you select Monday as the day of the week and 17 as the day of the month, the task will only execute on a Monday that's also the 17th of the month, which happens very infrequently.
To create a local scheduler command
- In the Managed scripts window (Tools > Distribution > Manage Scripts), from the My scripts shortcut menu, click New local scheduler script.
- Enter a Script name.
- Click Add to define the script options.
- Configure the local scheduler options as described earlier.
- Click Save to save your script.
- Use the Scheduled tasks window to deploy the script you created to devices.