Management and Security powered by Landesk
Adding applications to the Portal Manager
The Portal Manager displays two applications by default: LaunchPad and Task History. You can add other applications that display on the Portal Manager (rather than in the list of LaunchPad apps).
To add applications for use in the Portal Manager
- Click Tools > Configuration > Agent configuration.
- Create a new configuration, or double-click a configuration to edit it.
- Expand Software distribution in the configuration's tree structure and click the Portal Manager page.
- Click the Configure button. Either select an existing agent configuration and click Edit, or click New to create a new one.
- Click the Applications page, and then click the New button.
- Type the application name and a tooltip that displays when the end user points to the application.
- Select the application type.
- Specify the path to the application.
- For executable apps, specify any parameters.
- For WPF DLLs, specify any class names.
- Click Browse to select an image.
- When you've finished, click Save to add the application to the Available applications list.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.