Management and Security
Run a power management report
Use the Reporting button on the power management toolbar to run savings and historical reports.
NOTE: Reports require that you first create computer groups with at least one device or queries, in the network view. You'll use groups and queries to select the devices that are included in reports.
To run a power management report
- Click Tools > Power management > Power management.
- Click the Reporting button on the toolbar and select Savings report or Historical report.
- Select a policy name from the drop-down menu, then click Select targets. Select groups or queries for the devices you want to include in the report. Click OK.
The items you select are listed, with an associated cost per kWh. The total number of machines in the groups is also displayed.
- If you want to calculate using a different cost per kWh, change the number in the Cost per kWh field. To remove a group or query from the report, click its Delete button. Click Refresh report to update the graph after you make any changes.
- Select a graph type (wattage or money savings).
- Select the currency symbol that you want the report to display.
- Under the graph, select the time frame for the report (from 1 day to 1 year).
- To export a copy of the report in .htm format, click Export and specify a location to save the file.
NOTE: To run a historical report, you must first have collected historical data for managed devices (using the Historical datatoolbar button). If you have no historical data, the report won't create a graph and won't export a report file.
Was this article useful?