Management and Security powered by Landesk
Re-branding the provisioning client interface
The provisioning client interface on devices being provisioned defaults to Ivanti branding. You can change that branding if you want. Re-brandable elements are:
- Title: Appears on the main provisioning user-interface window.
- Banner image: Appears at the top of all provisioning windows on provisioned devices.
- Interface colors: Changes the window background (background color) or the interface text color (foreground color).
This re-branding only affects provisioning dialog boxes. Other Management Suite windows and dialog boxes won't be affected.
You can re-brand the provisioning interface globally or you can re-brand it on the individual template level. Re-branding done at the template level overrides the global re-branding.
To re-brand the provisioning UI globally
- Click Tools > Provisioning > OS Provisioning.
- On the toolbar, click Tools > Branding.
- Change the branding elements you want and click OK.
To re-brand a template
- Double-click the template you want to re-brand.
- On the left, click Options.
- Change the branding elements you want and click OK or Apply.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.