Management and Security powered by Landesk
Configure a provisioning template
Follow these steps to configure a template.
To configure a provisioning template
- In the OS provisioning tree, double-click a provisioning template.
- In the left navigation pane, click Action list.
- In the middle pane, select the section in which you want the action to occur.
- System migration: Features and components that need to be saved before modifying the system or when migrating a device to other hardware or a virtual machine. For example, this section can include an action to capture profile information when migrating to Windows Vista.
- Pre-OS installation: Actions that are performed when the device boots into a pre-installation environment (Windows PE). For example, on a server you would add RAID configuration in this section.
- OS Install: Actions that are performed in the pre-installation environment (Windows PE) when the OS is installed.
- Post-OS Installation: Actions that are performed in the target operating system after it has been installed, such as running a patch management task.
- System configuration: Additional application installation/execution and system configuration in the installed OS. For example, add driver installation tasks to this section.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.