Management and Security
Import and export installation scripts
To import an installation script
- Click Tools > Provisioning > OS provisioning.
- On the toolbar, click Tools > Install scripts.
- In the File name box, type the path and filename of the script or click Browse, navigate to the script, select it, and click Open.
- In the Script name box, type a name for the script. This name will display in the Install scripts list in this dialog box. The name is also displayed in the Installation scripts list when you add a Scripted install action to a provisioning template.
- In the Description box, type additional details about the script.
- In the Target operating system list, select the target operating system.
- Select the Insert variables into script check box if you want to swap out variables during the script import. When variables are replaced, public variables will be replaced automatically. Additional custom variables are supported and the values will be replaced when the template is run.
- Click Import to place the script in the Install scripts list.
To export an installation script
- In the Install scripts dialog box, select the script in the Install scripts list.
- Click Export. Specify a filename and location and click Save.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.