Management and Security
Provisioning template groups
Use provisioning template groups to organize your templates in various ways. For example, you can create groups based on specific vendors and create additional subgroups based on server models. Later, if you want to modify one of the templates in the group, you only need to remove the template from the group and re-add it to the group in its modified state. You can create subgroups up to six layers deep.
To create a template group
- Click Tools > Provisioning > OS provisioning.
- Select Public or My templates.
- On the toolbar, click the Create a template group icon.
- Type a group name and description.
- Click OK.
To delete a group
- Select a group, and click the toolbar's Delete icon.
- Click Yes, and then confirm that you want to delete the group.
NOTE: A group can be deleted even if it is not empty. Make sure than any subgroups or templates in the group can be deleted before you confirm the deletion.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.