Management and Security powered by Landesk
Define a device variable
- In the network view's All devices list, right-click a device and select Provisioning > Manage variables.
- In the Name box, type the item you want to add as a variable (such as IPaddress). Use quotation marks around names with spaces. Names are case-sensitive.
- In the Value box, type the replacement value. You can use most values found in the core database. Use quotation marks around values with spaces. Values are case-sensitive.
- Select the variable type:
- String: An alpha-numeric string value.
- Database value: A database ID string, such as Computer.Network."NIC Address".
- Sensitive data: A value to be encrypted in the core database.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.