Management and Security powered by Landesk
Define a template variable
- Click Tools > Provisioning > OS provisioning.
- Right-click a template and click Edit.
- In the right pane, click Template variables.
- Click Add.
- In the Search value box, type the item you want to add as a variable. Use quotation marks around names with spaces. Names are case-sensitive.
- In the Replacement value box, type the value you want as a replacement. You can use most values from the core database. Use quotation marks around values with spaces. Values are case-sensitive.
- Select the variable type:
- String: An alpha-numeric string value.
- Database value: A database ID string, such as Computer.Network."NIC Address".
- Sensitive data: A value to be encrypted in the core database.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.