Management and Security powered by Landesk
Create a database query
Use the New query dialog to build a query by selecting from attributes, relational operators, and the attribute's values. Build a query statement by choosing an inventory attribute and relating it to an acceptable value. Logically relate the query statements to each other to ensure they're evaluated as a group before relating them to other statements or groups.
To create a database query
- In the console's network view, right-click the My queries group (or Public queries, if you have the public query management right), and then click New query.
- Enter a unique name for the query.
- Select a component from the inventory attributes list.
- Select a relational operator.
- Select a value from the values list. You can edit a value.
- Click Insert to add the statement to the query list.
- If you want to query for more than one component, click a logical operator (AND, OR) and repeat steps 2-5.
- (Optional) To group query statements so they're evaluated as a group, select two or more query statements and click Group() .
- When you're finished adding statements, click Save.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.