Management and Security powered by Landesk
About the Basic LDAP query dialog box
- LDAP query root: Select a root object in the directory for this query (LDAP://ldap.xyzcompany.com/ou = America.o = xyzcompany). The query that you're creating will return results from this point in the tree down.
- LDAP attributes: Select attributes for user-type objects.
- Operator: Select the type of operation to perform relating to an LDAP object, its attributes, and attribute values including equal to (=), less than or equal to (<=), and greater than or equal to (>=).
- Value: Specify the value assigned to the attribute of an LDAP object.
- AND/OR/NOT: Boolean operators that you can select for your query conditions.
- Test query: Execute a test of the query you've created.
- Save: Save the created query by name.
- Advanced: Create a query using the elements of a basic LDAP query but in a freeform manner.
- Insert: Insert a line of query criteria.
- Delete: Delete a selected line of criteria.
- Clear all: Clear all lines of query criteria.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.