Management and Security
Import and export queries
You can use import and export to transfer queries from one core database to another. You can import:
- Endpoint Manager exported queries
- Web console exported XML queries
To import a query
- Right-click the query group where you want to place the imported query.
- Select Import from the shortcut menu.
- Navigate to the query you want to import and select it.
- Click Open to add the query to the selected query group in the network view.
To export a query
- Right-click the query you want to export.
- Select Export from the shortcut menu.
- Navigate to the location where you want to save the query (as an .ldms file).
- Type a name for the query.
- Click Save to export the query.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.