Management and Security
Create and assign a role
Use roles to define and maintain administrative roles and their associated console rights.
To create and assign a role
- In the User management tool, right-click Roles and click New role.
- In the Role properties dialog box, enter a role Name.
- Enable or disable the rights you want by clicking on the symbol in the appropriate column. Each click toggles the right's state.
- In the tree click Users and groups and select the users and groups that will have the new role.
To assign an existing role to users and groups
- In the User management tool, right-click Roles and click Properties. You can also double-click a role to edit its properties.
- On the Users and groups page, select the groups you want to have that role.
- Click OK.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.