Management and Security powered by Landesk
You can also use the Users and groups tree to delete console users or groups. When you delete a user or group, you'll be prompted to decide how you want to handle console items they are the owners of, such as queries, scheduled tasks, and so on. You can either have the console automatically delete any items they own or you can have the console reassign items they own to another user or group that you select. Note that deleting a user or group only deletes that user or group from the Endpoint Manager user database. You'll need to also manually remove the user or group from local LANDESK Windows groups they are members of. If you don't do this, the deleted user will still be able to log into the console.
To delete a console user
- Click Tools > Administration > User management.
- In the Users management tree, click Users and groups.
- Select the user or group you want to delete and press the Delete key.
- If you want to delete objects associated with the user, click OK.
- If you want to reassign objects associated with the console user, select Assign objects to the following user/group or team and click the user, group, or team you want to receive the objects and click OK.
- Remove the user from the local LANDESK Windows group or Active Directory group that gives them console access.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.