Management and Security powered by Landesk
Assign remote control time restrictions
Remote control time constraints limit the hours and days console users can initiate remote control sessions.
To use remote control time restrictions
- In the User management tool (Tools > Administration > User management), right click a user or group in the Users and groups tree and click Properties.
- In the left pane click RC time restrictions.
- Check Use time constraints.
- Check the days you want enabled.
- Enter the UTC time range that you want to allow remote control.
- Click OK when done.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.