Management and Security
Assign remote control time restrictions
Remote control time constraints limit the hours and days console users can initiate remote control sessions.
To use remote control time restrictions
- In the User management tool (Tools > Administration > User management), right click a user or group in the Users and groups tree and click Properties.
- In the left pane click RC time restrictions.
- Check Use time constraints.
- Check the days you want enabled.
- Enter the UTC time range that you want to allow remote control.
- Click OK when done.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.