Management and Security powered by Landesk
Monitoring replication progress
You can monitor replication task progress, status, and history in the Content replication pane's tree view. The tree view has the following nodes:
- All tasks: A summary of all running, pending, and not scheduled replication tasks.
- Running tasks: Active replication tasks.
- Pending tasks: Replication tasks that are scheduled to run.
- Not scheduled: Replication tasks that aren't scheduled to run in the future.
- Task history: Replication tasks that have run.
The task views only show the most recent task status. It won't show a complete task history because in many environments, replication can happen frequently enough that a full log would become unmanageable.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.