Monitoring replication progress
You can monitor replication task progress, status, and history in the Content replication pane's tree view. The tree view has the following nodes:
- All tasks: A summary of all running, pending, and not scheduled replication tasks.
- Running tasks: Active replication tasks.
- Pending tasks: Replication tasks that are scheduled to run.
- Not scheduled: Replication tasks that aren't scheduled to run in the future.
- Task history: Replication tasks that have run.
The task views only show the most recent task status. It won't show a complete task history because in many environments, replication can happen frequently enough that a full log would become unmanageable.