Management and Security powered by Landesk
Import and export reports
Exported reports are stored in plain-text XML files with an .ldms file extension in the location you specify. These files can only be read by Ivanti® Endpoint Manager powered by Landesk.
The folder and file names of exported reports generally match the way they appear in the reporting tool.
To export a report
- In the Reports tool, expand the tree and select a report to export.
- On the toolbar, click the Export button.
- Browse to the location where you want to export the report to and click Save.
To import a report
- In the Reports tool, select the folder in which you want to save imported reports (My reports or Public reports).
- On the toolbar, click the Import button.
- Browse to the location of the report you want to import, and click Open.
- In the Import options dialog box, select an import option.
- Update: Adds reports to the groups specified in the .ldms file, keeping the same ID. If the report already exists it is not duplicated.
- Insert items into selected group or owner: Adds reports to the group you selected, assigns a new ID, and updates the owner. If the report already exists a second copy is saved with a version number appended.
- Insert items into groups specified in the .ldms file: Adds reports to the groups specified in the .ldms file, and assigns a new ID. If the report already exists a second copy is saved with a version number appended.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.