If you want to remove Antivirus from managed devices, you can also do that as a separate task.
To remove Ivanti Antivirus
- In the console, click Tools > Security and Compliance > Agent settings.
- Click the Create a task toolbar button, and then click Remove security components.
- Enter a name for the task.
- Specify whether the installation is a scheduled task or a policy-based task, or both.
- If you want to display the installation progress in the security scanner dialog on targeted devices, select the Show progress dialog on client option.
- Select a scan and repair setting from the available list to apply its reboot configuration to the task you're creating. You can create new settings or edit existing settings by clicking Configure. The task will use the selected scan and repair settings' reboot options only, which determine reboot requirements and actions on target devices during Antivirus agent removal.
- Click OK.