Management and Security
Device Control settings use the alert management system for alerting. Device Control can trigger alerts on these events:
- Device Control - Hardware keylogger suspected
- Device Control - Protection override
- Device Control - ShadowCopy oversize file
- Device Control - Unauthorized CD/DVD blocked
- Device Control - Unauthorized device blocked
- Device Control - Unauthorized volume blocked
To create a Device control alert
- Click Tools > Configuration > Alerting.
- In the Alerts tree, right-click LDMS default ruleset and click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Device Control alerts.
- Configure the alert actions you want.
For more information, see Alerting basics.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.