Management and Security powered by Landesk
Windows package actions
Use Windows package actions to perform custom operations during package installation. Actions you create in the action interface then get combined into a package that runs a single PowerShell script on targeted devices. Available actions include the following:
- Copy, rename, delete, or move a file
- Create or delete a directory
- Stop, start, or restart a Windows service
- Add, delete, or update a registry entry
- Connect or disconnect a UNC share
- Launch an executable
- Pop up a window
- Custom PowerShell commands that you've created
To create a Windows action package
- Click Tools > Distribution > Distribution packages.
- Right-click the Distribution packages category you want and click New Windows package > Actions.
- In the Windows actions properties dialog box Actions page, click Add.
- Select the action you want and click OK.
- Configure the action properties.
- Add and configure other actions if necessary.
- Click Save.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.