Management and Security powered by Landesk
Monitoring core synchronization status
When you select a Core server or Component in the Core synchronization tool's tree view, you can see a log of syncs and real-time sync status. Scroll to the right to see the status columns that are available. When you select the root Core servers node, you can see a high-level sync status for target cores. This data includes the pending count, which if high or stuck may indicate there's a problem synchronizing to that core.
Sync items can have one of these states:
- Pending: The item is waiting to be sent.
- Sent: The item has been sent.
- Working: The target core is processing the item.
- Succeeded: The item was synchronized successfully.
- Failed: The item wasn't synchronized successfully.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.