Management and Security powered by Landesk
Add tenant devices
Add devices to a tenant by assigning a tenant to an agent configuration and then deploying that agent configuration to devices belonging to the tenant.
To add tenant devices
- Click Tools > Configuration > Agent configuration.
- In the Agent configuration tree, click the agent configuration group that matches your tenant name. If you want to use an existing agent configuration, copy and paste it into the tenant's group.
- In the Agent configuration dialog box, make sure Assign a tenant to this configuration is selected and make sure you've selected the tenant that you want set for this agent configuration.
- Click Save.
- If you're updating an existing agent configuration on tenant devices, click the Schedule update to agent settings toolbar button. Otherwise, deploy the full agent configuration.
- Add devices belonging to the tenant to the scheduled task and schedule it to run.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2018, Ivanti. All rights reserved.