Use Extended device discovery reports
There are several XDD reports in the Reports window (Tools > Reporting / Monitoring, click Reporting > Management Suite > Unmanaged Devices) that you can view.
Extended device discovery reports include:
- ARP discovered device history: History of unauthorized devices.
- Current ARP discovered devices without the agent: Current devices where the Ivanti agent is either disabled or not working.
- History of ARP discovered devices without the agent: History of devices where the Ivanti agent is either disabled or not working.
- Unmanaged devices: Devices on the network that aren't assigned to a core server.
- Wireless devices: History of all wireless devices that have been discovered.