Workspaces powered by Landesk
The services available to you in the Service Catalog in Workspaces are the same as those that are available from the standard Service Catalog, and also use the same processes for the request.
For more information about Service Catalog, including set up and configuration information, see the Service Catalog administration section of the Service Desk and Asset Manager help center.
To use Service Catalog in Workspaces:
- Click the Service Catalog group on the navigation bar.
Service Catalog page appears.
- In the Search box, type the name of the service you are searching for, then click Search.
The list of services updates.
You can use * to identify wildcards in these searches.
To see more information about a service, click on the service's tile. To close this additional information, click .
- Click Request alongside the service that you require.
The appropriate request window appears for you to complete.
If a service has no process associated with it, the Request button does not appear in Service Catalog.
For more information about using processes such as Requests in Workspaces, see Working with processes.
- With the Service Catalog displayed, click All alongside the Search box.
The Catalog Hierarchy appears.
- Click on the Catalog Hierarchy to expand the sub-categories, then click the required category in the hierarchy.
When you have selected a category within the Catalog Hierarchy, you can search within that category using the Search button.
Click All at the top of the Catalog Hierarchy to redisplay the top-level Catalog Hierarchy categories. Clicking one of these top-level categories displays the list of services in that category.
Was this article useful?
The topic was:
Not what I expected
Copyright © 2017, Ivanti. All rights reserved.