License Optimizer displays data in grids so that you can easily see large volumes of information. This topic describes how to navigate, filter, export data from, and expand a pane to see more information.
- Column Menu – provides the following commands:
•Clear All Filters
•Export To CSV, Export to Excel – sub-menu options enable you to export all data or just the filtered dataset.
For information on exporting data, see below.
•Reset Columns – resets the columns to the defaults for the current page.
•Columns – enables you to add or remove columns from the data grid. Arrows at the bottom or top of the sub-menu enable you to scroll to see further columns.
- Column Header – describes the type of content in the column. Clicking the column header toggles sorting by that column. Right-click the column header to display the Column menu.
- Filter Box – enables you to filter the content in a column by typing in the box and either clicking the filter button or pressing ENTER.
- Filter Options – clicking the filter button displays a standard list of Boolean search criteria, enabling you to further refine your search filter.
- Expand Entry – where applicable, a small arrow appears at the start of a row to indicate that there are sub-rows that you can display by clicking the arrow.
- Pagination – with large data sets, the content appears over multiple pages. Click the page numbers or arrows to move between the pages.
- Page size – enables you to configure the number of records displayed on a single page. The default value is 10.
Exporting data from a grid
You can export data to a CSV or Excel file, so that you can work with the data in other applications or produce reports as required.
To export data from a grid:
1.Right-click a column header within the grid, or click the Column menu icon.
The Column menu appears.
2.Select either Export to CSV or Export to Excel to set the output file format for the export.
3.Hover over either of the two Export options.
Further options appear in a sub-menu.
4.Click Export All Data or Export Filtered Data as required. If no filter has been applied to the data, both options export all data.
Was this article useful?
Copyright © 2019, Ivanti. All rights reserved.