You must apply an Apple license label to your apps for licenses to be applied. Devices that are only applied to non-licensed labels cannot redeem an Apple license. These devices are redirected to the Apple App Store to purchase the app.
- Go to Apps > App Catalog.
- Select iOS or macOS from the Platform list.
- Select the check box next to the desired app and then click Actions > Manage Licenses.
- Select the license account to manage and then select Apply To Labels .
- In the Apply To Labels dialog box, select the label(s) and then select Apply.