Removing iOS or macOS apps from the App Catalog
Removing an app from the App Catalog removes the listing for the app from Apps@Work on iOS and macOS devices.
- Deleting apps from Ivanti EPMM also causes these apps to be uninstalled from devices to which the apps are installed.
- Deleting Apple License apps will cause the Apple Licenses associated with these apps to be reclaimed.
- Unmanaged iOS apps are not deleted from iOS devices.
- Removing a macOS app from the App Catalog deletes the app from Ivanti EPMM only, and not from macOS devices, as macOS apps are not managed apps.
- On MAM-only iOS devices, iOS apps are removed from Apps@Work on the device, but not uninstalled from the device.
- In the Ivanti EPMM Admin Portal, go to Apps> App Catalog.
- Select iOS or macOS from the Platform list.
- Select the app you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
A message displays warning that deleting the app from Ivanti EPMM will delete it from devices.
- Click Yes to proceed.
- For in-house apps, the app bundle and the provisioning profile are removed from Ivanti EPMM.