Android Security Patch level
The security patch level of an Android device is reported on the device details tab. This is available on Android devices using Android 6 or supported newer versions. To check the security patch level of an Android device:
- Go to Device & Users > Devices.
- Select an Android device.
- Use the drop-down menu to configure search rules to find the patch level.
- In the first drop-down menu, select Security Patch Level.
- Use the other fields to define your search.
- Optionally, select the Exclude retired devices from search results check box.
Click Search or click Save to Label.
If you click Save to Label and Notes for Audit Logs is enabled, a text dialog box opens. Enter the reason for the change and then click Confirm. For more information, see Best practices: label management.
Go to Device & Users > Devices > Device Detail.
The Security Patch Level displays in the Device Details tab.