Hide or display Activity Logs and Settings menu
Check boxes at the bottom of the Self-Service Portal page allow you to choose whether or not client users see the following menu links:
- Their device activity log
- The Settings menu, with local users and LDAP users configured separately.
From the Admin Portal, navigate to Settings > System Settings > General > Self-Service Portal page.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, below the CSS import window, to the following check boxes:
- Show View Activity in SSP Portal - Enabled by default. Deselect to hide client activity in the SSP portal.
- Show settings for local users - Enabled by default. Deselect to hide the Settings menu for local users.
- Show settings for LDAP users - Enabled by default. Deselect to hide the Settings menu for LDAP users.
Click Save at the top of the page to keep your selections.