You can monitor:
- the number of messages queued for delivery
- the health of the SMS & Call Log Archive feature using Events
When you set up the SMS & Call Log Archive feature, you specify the SMS Delivery Interval, which determines how often Ivanti EPMM forwards the collected messages to the archival destinations.
- Go to Settings > System Settings > Android > SMS & Call Log Archive.
Select Send Now.
Note that Send Now is enabled only if there are queued SMS or call log messages.
Ivanti EPMM keeps a perpetual count of the SMS and call log messages delivered to archival destinations.
- Go to Policies & Configs > Policies.
The details for the policy are displayed to the right of the policy list.
- Note the number of messages listed in Call Logs and SMS Logs at the bottom of the section.
The following Event Center options are available to help manage the health of the SMS Archive feature:
- SMTP Relay server is unreachable
- SMTP Relay server error
- SMS Message archive queue is full
See System event settings for information on these events.