Setting Secure Sign-In preferences
For multi-user devices, you can determine whether Wi-Fi settings are removed upon user sign out.
WARNING: If you remove Wi-Fi settings on sign out for Wi-Fi only devices, these devices will be unable to connect to any network after the first user signs out.
- In the Admin Portal, go to Settings > System Settings > Users & Devices > Multi-User.
- Select one of the following settings to specify how to handle Wi-Fi settings when device users sign out:
- Keep Wi-Fi settings
- Remove Wi-Fi settings for cellular-enabled devices
- Remove Wi-Fi settings for cellular-enabled and Wi-Fi-only devices
- If you want to clear the passcode on the device when the device user signs out, select the Clear passcode option.
- Click Save.