After completing your Device Enrollment, you must add devices to your MDM server.
Before you begin
Complete the procedure in Creating an Apple Device Enrollment profile for Apple School Manager.
- Log in to the Apple School Manager portal.
- Select Devices > Device Assignments.
On the Manage Devices page, select the method by which you want to add devices, and take action accordingly.
Choose Devices By...
Enter one or more comma-separated serial numbers for the devices you want to assign.
Choose an order
- Click the Order Number radio button.
- Select a specific order number from the Choose an order drop-down list.
- A list of devices purchased with that order number displays.
Upload CSV File
- Click the Upload CSV File radio button.
- Click the Choose File link to select a CSV file you created for the devices you want to assign.
- Select Assign to Server.
- From the Choose MDM Server drop-down list, select your instance of Ivanti EPMM.
The devices are assigned.
- Switch to the Ivanti EPMM Admin Portal.
- Select Devices & Users > Apple Device Enrollment.
Click Check for Updates.
Ivanti EPMM retrieves the new devices.
For more information, see the Apple School Manager User Guide on the Apple website. A login is required.