and removing device profiles
Push Profile is an option that lists the device's configurations and policies. Administrators can essentially 'force push' the selected profile and/or configurations associated to the device. This is similar to an override if something failed and the administrator does not want to do a full check-in, but instead just send the selected profile(s) to the device.
- Expand the device details panel by clicking the up arrow next to the check box.
- Click the Push/Remove Profiles button, found at the top left of the Device Details panel. The device profile page opens.
- The profiles/configurations are displayed by Name, Type and Status.
- Select the profile(s) / configuration(s) and then, above the table,
- select the Push Profile link. The Status field updates with Pending, Applied, or Failed.
select Remove Profile link. The Status field of the selected profile updates with Excluded.
To re-instate the excluded profile / configuration, select it and then click the Push Profile link.
For the 184.108.40.206 release, there are two new Push/Remove user profiles:
Push profiles in device details - Administrators can push profile information to a device or custom space using this role.
Remove profiles in device details - Administrators can remove profile information from a device or custom space using this role.