Displaying configurations status
This feature is supported on macOS devices.
To see the status of configurations for each device:
- Go to Device & Users > Devices
- Select a device, and click the caret to open the device details
- Click the Configurations tab.
The statuses you will see are:
- Pending: The process of applying the settings has been started.
- Sent: The settings have been successfully sent to the device.
- Applied: Ivanti EPMM has confirmed that the verifiable settings appear to have been applied to the device.
- Partially Applied: One or more settings may have been rejected by the device. This can mean that the feature is not supported by the device.
- Update Pending: The administrator has edited the setting in the Admin Portal. The process of applying the updated setting has begun.