If a user reports that a lost phone has been found, you can use the Found action to remove the Lost indicator from the entry for the phone. Setting this status does not have a functional effect on the phone.
This feature is supported on macOS devices.
- Go to Device & Users > Devices.
- Select the check box for the device.
- Select Actions > Found from the Actions menu.
- In the displayed dialog, confirm the user and device information and enter a note.
- Click Found to return the entry for this device to Active status.