On the AppConnect global policy, you can configure Ivanti EPMM to allow
This mechanism involves these steps:
- The user generates a one-time PIN on the user portal. The one-time PIN is valid for 24 hours.
- In [email protected] for iOS > the Secure Apps Manager on a device, the user follows the instructions for resetting a forgotten secure apps passcode.
- When prompted for his user credentials, the user enters his user name and the one-time PIN.
- The user resets his secure apps passcode.
The user portal displays the option to generate a one-time PIN only if you have configured all of the following in the Admin Portal:
- The user portal role that allows the user to reset their secure apps passcode
- A license for AppConnect third-party and in-house apps, [email protected], or [email protected]
- An AppConnect global policy for the device that allows users to recover their AppConnect passcodes.
Configure the following in the Admin Portal to allow the user portal to generate a one-time PIN:
- In Devices & Users > Users, select the user.
- Select Actions > Assign Roles.
- In the Assign Role(s) dialog box, select Reset Secure Apps Passcode.
- Select Save.
- In Settings > System Settings > Additional Products > Licensed Products, select at least one of the following:
- AppConnect for Third-party and In-house Apps
- In Policies & Configurations > Policies, select the AppConnect global policy for the device.
- In the Policy Details panel, select Edit. The Modify AppConnect Global Policy dialog box opens
- In the AppConnect passcode section, select Passcode is required for iOS devices.
- Select Allow iOS users to recover their passcode.
- Select Save.