The following steps illustrate how Help@Work for iOS with TeamViewer establishes a remote control session.
- Administrator selects a target device in the Admin Portal at Devices & Users > Devices.
- Ivanti EPMM contacts the TeamViewer Server to create a remote session and retrieve a session ID.
- Ivanti EPMM sends an iOS managed app configuration to the TeamViewer QuickSupport app so that the app will be able to start a remote session using the session ID.
- Ivanti EPMM launches the TeamViewer software on your desktop with the session ID.
- The iOS device user launches the TeamViewer QuickSupport app.
- TeamViewer app connects to the TeamViewer Server, using the session ID that it received from Ivanti EPMM.
- Administrator can view the device remotely.