You can set the wallpaper of the home and locked screens of supervised iOS devices to images of your choice. You can perform this manual action at any time on devices that are already registered. You can choose the same image or different images for the home screen and locked screen.
This feature is useful in a kiosk setting, or shared device environment in a retail setting.
Note the following:
- To set the wallpaper automatically when a device registers, use the wallpaper policy.
- Before choosing an image file, browse the Apple website for the latest recommended image resolution by device type and screen size.
- The file must be either a PNG or JPG file.
- In Ivanti EPMM, go to Devices & Users > Devices.
- Select the device or devices whose wallpaper you wish to set.
Go to Actions > iOS Only > Set Wallpaper.
The Set Wallpaper window is displayed.
- If you want to use the same image for both home and locked screens:
- Select Use same image for Home Screen and Lock Screen.
- Select Choose File to select an image file.
- If you want to use different images for the home and locked screens:
- Under the Home Screen section, select Choose File to select an image file.
- Under the Lock Screen section, select Choose File to select an image file.
Select Send Request.
Ivanti EPMM sends the wallpaper request to the selected devices.